Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My new unusual blog...

Well guys, I have some news =) I am starting a NEW blog! YAY! So  this blog is going to be about this fictional character i made up. Her name is Molly Freshman and it's about her life as a President's daughter! And it is set in the future! I won't be posting on it on a regular basis like I do on this blog just for you know, but I will try to keep up with it as best as I can!

 I would just really love if you went over there, check it out, and tell me how you like it =)

CLICK IMAGE TO GO TO BLOG

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Quite exciting! I'm waiting in suspense for the next post. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It means a lot to me =)

      Delete
  3. And oh my word, girl! You have 94 followers!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! :) *internet hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! Thanks so much =) and I know! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I'm almost to a 100 FOLLOWERS =) *big grin*

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!