Saturday, May 25, 2013

Please comment!!!!

I stole this lovely Idea from Storyteller...


So this is what you & I do:

Comment on this post, and I'll answer the following about you in my next post:

 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

What I love most about you:

What I think best describes your personality:

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

What book character you remind me of:

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

What I think you will be when you grow up:

 

I hope lots of you do this!! :) I'm really excited about this. :)

 

 Oooh, I just love it.  :D

 

P.S. Feel free to answer the questions about me also =D I'd love to hear your opinion!

 

 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

20 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany this is cool, can u answer them 4 me?
    I don't know u too well but I'll answer my opinion of the questions 4 u.
    The 1st word that comes into mind when I think of u: probably artistic
    What Disney Princess: Belle
    What I think describes your personality: Well sweet, craftzy(if that's a word:)) outgoing, generous:)
    If u were in a book of mine what would it be about: it wouold be some kind of adventure novel
    What book character u remind me of: Anne in Anne of Green Gables.
    My fav. thig about your blog: all of your amazing headers (especailly mine:))
    What I think u will be when u grow up: either a designer or a mmissionary like your parents.
    Okay that's all i had fun though:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH thanks 4 doing it for me =) Thanks so much for saying I'm like Anne =D I love her so much =D So I take that as a great compliment! lol

      And of course I'll do one 4 u =)

      Delete
    2. Yay I can't wait:) looks like u have a lot of girls to do so take your time:)

      Delete
  2. Hey Britt!I'd love if you could do that for em and I'll probably do that for you on a post on my blog @ autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/
    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh please do that for me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! Thanks girl =) Luv u too! And I sure will!

      Delete
  4. I think it would be so crazy awesome if you could do this for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... I don't know what to say, but I'm commenting! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's not too much trouble............. :) Could you do it for me too? I saw Storyteller do it and I thought that it would be really cool to have one about me!

      Melody

      P.S. I love your new design!

      Delete
  6. What a neat idea!!!! :)))))))))))

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey could please do it for me too? Great idea!
    I adore the new design!.... The images and colors you used look amazing!

    ~ Aili

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm new here, so I don't think I should answer this because I have no idea. But this looks like so much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Brittney! I'd love it if you could do it for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Britt! It's nice to see you're back! My dashboard has been missing your posts!
    Sounds like you had a good time on your missions trip!!!

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This should be interesting. ;)

    So yeah, I'm in!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I saw Storyteller do this on one of her blogs, I greatly enjoyed it. Could you do it for me too? I'll get it up on my main blog (http://loveofalifetimemyjesus.blogspot.com) ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here I am!

    -Lee

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!