Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Truth be told...

These are some things that I got off my Pinterest account! Hope you like them =D

IS THIS TRUE?  as you know, I kind of have a "thing" with those mystery suckers. 
Well... I would have never guessed that! I always wondered what flavor they where...

 !!! 
So true and sad

No joke, My exact thoughts. 
Yes... I need to go on Pinterest a LOT less...

 That might not be big enough 
=)

 There's a disconnect somewhere between my head and my hand 
Yes...

Pretty much... 

 TRY IT REALLY FAST..I thought it was a trick at first. 
IT REALLY DOES! I did this like a thousand times the other day =P

  
I JUST LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

   
hahaha...yes

O.O 
That would be sooooo cool

 So true 
bahahahaha...yep! I hate Walmart

oh yes. 
haha! YES!


ALL PICTURES TAKEN FROM
 -----> THIS BOARD <-----

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. Haha! This made me laugh! I love it! When I read the math one, it reminded me of one with Frodo from Lord of the Rings looking at the ring and below the picture is an algebraic equation: Frodo says "It's some form of Elvish. I can't read it." Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahahahaha, I've never seen that one before!!!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute blog! This was wonderful. xD

    God bless!
    ♥ Aspirer
    www.heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I like Wal-Mart...but I do agree they really need to start opening up more registers and stop showing that annoying our "prices are better than everyone else's prices" commercial

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw one that said,

    Dear Math,
    I am not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

    Sincerely,

    -Lee

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!