Saturday, June 15, 2013

I might change this blog's name...maybe...

    OK, so here is the thing; I really just fell in love with the blog name " once upon a time" and I was thinking of changing my blog to that name but I just don't know if I want to change it!?! I mean my blog has been " Daughter of the King" for over a year now and I don't know if I should finally make a change or just keep it? Please comment telling me what you think! 

 

Here is the general Idea of the blog, it's theme, design, etc.

 

Please tell me what you all think.

 

 


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

16 comments:

  1. I don't know...Daughter of the King is pretty cool, but Once upon a Time is too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I really like Once Upon a Time and the header you made for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not totally sure. If you've had Daughter of the King for a while, it might be nice to change. I really like the idea of Once Upon a Time, and the header you made for it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the header you made for Once Upon A Time, and I think you should switch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The writing at the bottom of your header and the header are too cute! Luv the name as well. Very classy!

    Abilaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love "Once Upon a Time" and the caption below the header is wonderful! I think that too many girls out there think that you have to have a prince in order to be a princess. It's sort of sad that they never care to think that there Dad is the reason they are a princess. I give Once Upon a Time a big thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! They are both so good! You did a great job on the name, theme, and header, but we also like Daughter of the King.

    Ummmm...... We think that..... You should switch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GFC is leaving so come follow me through bloglovin' plus don't forget to enter in my giveaway :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4247273

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that idea! I think you should, but it's completely up to you :)
    xox,
    Meg
    P.S. My blog has that kind of theme too. (http://pinkpansiesbymeg.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd say it looks great!

    -Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uh, I can't decide. I love both, but I love....oh I can't decide :) I will love what ever you do :)

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know... I really love both. :) Whatever you want, girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a lovely name! Daughter of the King is too though:) I changed my blog's name awhile back. It used to be Under the Lilacs. I jus

    ReplyDelete
  14. By the way I love your headers and buttons! You do a great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Emily! Your do sweet =D

      Delete
  15. WOW!! Thank you all for the positive feedback! And just for you all know I have decited to...change my blog name, design, etc. once I get 100 followers! Yay!! I've decited to make a lot of changes on my blog then and maybe even have a giveaway or contest =D

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!