Monday, June 10, 2013

This busy life of mine...

Well first of all I would like to say I'm sorry for not posting in such a long time! I just got back from a trip to Virginia =) I had a really great time! Here is a little overview of what I did:

Busch Gardens

I had a really terrific time at the amazing amusement park: Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VR. The roller coasters where amazing! My personal favorites where: Verbolten & The Griffin. In fact my dad said that The Griffin was his favorite roller coaster EVER =P It was pretty epic =) Oh and the water rides where great too! If you all like amusement parks you should totally check into Busch Gardens. It was my favorite amusement park I've been to so far =) And I've been to quite a few...

 

Camping & Jamestown

While we where in Virginia we stayed at Pocahontas State Park where we put up our camper =) We also took one of the days to go see historical Jamestown which was quite interesting!

 

HomeSchool Fair

I know that many of my followers are homeschooled and I was wondering- Have any of you all been to a homeshool fair? If you haven't you should totally look into them! They are so fun =) Well they are to me any way =D But anyway the reason we went all the way to Virginia for a homeschool fair was because my family travels all around the states during the summer to different homeschool fairs to sale LFBC's curriculum. So we are just vendors there. But anyhow while I was there I got to meet Rachel Coker!! YAY!!! If you don't know who she is she is the author of the books: Chasing Jupiter &  Interrupted.    And I also got to go to her class on writing for teens and it was such a great class! She really is a great speaker ( and writer) and I really got to learn a lot from her. She is such a great inspiration to me because she is such a young and talented writer who followed her dream of becoming a published author! So if you'd like to check out her blog click ----> HERE <-----

So that's what I've been up to =) Hope you all have a terrific week!

"That's the portal." "Yup." 

Just had to post this pic since it looks so cool =P LOL

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I want to go Virginia soooo badly!! =D I'm glad you had a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun!

    -Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did =D so um I was wondering, how did u find out about my blog? Do u have one?

      Delete
  3. I just look around for people who have some similar interests as me, and I love to write, so...here I am.

    -Lee

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!