Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weather//Update//Life

. 
I love the chilly weather that fall and winter brings! I just love wrapping up in warm cozy clothes, wearing fuzzy socks, and snuggling up in blankets =) I am so not a hot summer girl. I'll take chilly weather anyday! The weather around here has been absoluly glorious the last couple of days. I'm throughtly enjoying it. I hope we have a good winter snow this year! That would be just so awesome =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if any of you have noticed but if any of you did notice that I haven't been posting as much as I'd used to I'd just like to apologize! I've just been so busy lately I haven't had time for anything =/ So I'm going to try to start posting regularly again but I might not post as much for a couple of weeks! Life just got really busy! But anyway I just thought I'd let you all know that! If any of you had something I needed to do for you or anything and I forgot please remind me. I know I haven't been keeping up with stuff =(

Hope you all have a wonderful week! Love you guys. Thanks for reading.


Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! It has already snowed here! We got four inches!!! No kidding! I love the in-between weather: not too hot, not too cold. But I've been enjoying the snow:)
    -Christy

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!