Friday, November 15, 2013

Creating a masterpiece

Just thought I'd let you all know that I now have a seperate blog for my designing! I've began to do more designing for people and I thought it would be best to do it on a seperate blog now =) Please go check it out and if you'd like a new blog design I'd love to do it for you. The blog is still a work in progress but I've almost got it finished! Please share the word by maybe putting this blog button on your sidebar.

http://designedbybritt.blogspot.com/
click on picture to go to blog

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

4 comments:

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!