Monday, November 18, 2013

Thank you


 ♥ 
Be thankful. 
Give thanks.
 Have gratitude. 
Appreciate.
Never forget how blessed you are. 

We are blessed beyond measure. God has given us SO much but yet we give so little in return. Take time today to say thank you to God, but not only to him but to everyone else in your life. I challenge you to go and tell everyone you know something that your thankful for about them.
Tell your mom thank you for cooking meals for you every single day.
Thank your dad for his support and for taking care of your family.
 Thank your brother or sister for the little things they've done for you that you've so easily forgotten.
Thank your friend for the little words of encouragement they gave you when you most needed it.

There is something that every single person has done for you that you need to thank them for. Remember the good things they did for you and thank them for it.



Appreciate what you have… 


"I have been blessed, God's so good to me, precious are His thoughts of you and me.  No way I could count them there's not enough time, so I'll just thank Him for being so kind.  God has been good, so good.  I have been blessed"


Keep shining bright
~Brittney 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!!!!!!!
    This got me inspired to make my own quote.
    "Everyone makes mistakes.be glad that you didn't make the mistake to go down the wrong path."

    ReplyDelete
  2. We often take for granted how much we actually have and should be thankful for.
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! So true! I take everything for granted so much!! I just finished reading Manalive by G. K. Chesterton, and it reminded me how fragile and precious life and everything we have is!
    Awesome post!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts are always encouraging, Britt! Keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank YOU for posting this! A great reminder to always be thankful! =)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!