Sunday, December 1, 2013

Names that Inspire

So I got this idea from Aili and I just thought I'd just do it for the fun of it =) 

I'm just going to post some names and their meanings for future book character ideas!


Mila 
 (I'm actually using this character in a book I'm currently writing =)
Name~ Hazel
Origin~ English
Meaning~Tree

 Mia 
(I'm also using this character in a book I'm writing =)

Name~ Kendra
Origin~English
Meaning~ Water baby; Magical

Laya 
Name~ Loraine 
Origin~German
Meaning~Warrior

. 
Name~ Cassidy
Origin~Irish
Meaning~Clever

   
Name~ Macy
Origin~England
Meaning~Enduring

Leslie 
Name~ Glorianna
Origin~England
Meaning~Glorious Grace

 

Hope you all enjoyed these =) Probably won't do this again but thought I'd just do it for the fun of it!
 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. I really like these names! And they fit the pictures perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore this britt!! :D and i love finding new names + their meetings. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!