Saturday, December 7, 2013

I confess...

Ok so I thought this would be a fun post to do and I also thought it would be a cool linkup =) So if you want to I'd love for you all to linkup!

...Let the Unusualness begin...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what I'm going to do is just like write a random list of normal unusual things about me! Well really confessions...Beware I am a very normal  unusual person and this is like really weird things that I do that I don't normally tell people I do! lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I confess that...

 

When I'm shopping I act like I'm in a movie or something (this is dumb and weird but I'm still like a little kid) and I walk around like I'm in undercover mode and when my brother's with me we like walk through the aisles like super agents and make retarded faces at each other and pretend that we are spying on my mom... (Yes i know I'm 15 and yes I know I act like I'm 5 =P )

I confess that when the nutcracker or Swan Lake starts playing on my Christmas station I dance around the house doing ballet like a moron.

 

I confess that when I make a good joke I just sit there thinking that it was the biggest accomplishment in my life! lol.

 

When I type super fast on the computer I feel like I'm some kind of genius hacker =P

 

I confess that I love animated Disney movies probably more than little kids do. Animated movies are amazing!

 


I admit that I think bow and arrows are so awesome and when I use one I feel like I'm Robin Hood or something.

 

I confess that I'm a total klutz and I can not wear heels or I'll fall flat on my face.

 

I confess that I've never had a tan in my life and I am very pale.

 

I confess that I'm the crankiest person in the universe in the mornings

 

I confess that I hate marine life because to be honest "The deep blue sea" and the terrors in the sea are the only things I'm terrified of!

 

 

I confess that I'm obsessed with accents and when I'm reading out loud to someone I usually tend to use a fake accent. And I also have this huge issue that when I hear someone talk with an accent I usually then talk with a fake one and it sounds like I'm mocking them when I'm really just wishing I could talk like them!

 

And I confess that I'm probably the weirdest person I know =) well that's all I'll post! I've already revealed to many embarrassing things =P Thanks for reading my randomness and please link up!


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

15 comments:

  1. lol
    I was laughing at the first one. The other day we (my family) went to hobby lobby and since my older sister and I are the oldest we were aloud to walk around the store alone. We ended up walking around the store trying to hide from my parents and the rest of our family. The people in the store probably thought we were insane but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol; sounds like me and my brother! Yes; it is fun =)

      Delete
  2. I go around stores like that too. :) And I dance when Swan Lake comes on..., and typing fast.... :p Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. Are we like separated twins or something??? lol. But seriously, I am exactly the same on everything!!! (well, except Disney, but that's another story....)
    So funny! I will have to link up tomorrow, 'cause I already posted, but I really want to!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it! So fun, you should do it again sometime!!
      http://idlewildcl.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-confess.html
      Christina

      Delete
    2. You don't like Disney?? thanks for linking up =D enjoyed reading yours!

      Delete
  4. You sound like me...we can be weird and unusual together;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, yeah I do that in the stores too! XD It's sooo much fun though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! First thing I want to say is I do the exact same thing when I go shopping! :D I ALWAYS pretend I am in a movie, and that I am some cool person who is either running away from someone, chasing someone or just being cool :D Let's see, scrolling down the line of what you do......yep me too......yep.....yup :D TOTALLY do the same thing! :P Oh and yes, bow and arrows are TOO awesome!!! :) I REALLY want one! And yes I always feel very cool shooting one :) Well I can wear heals, small ones that is, but taller ones I just plop right over in :D LOL! Yup, I am a very pale person too, unfortunately :) Same here! You are much safer away from me in the mornings then by me :D I like fish, and I like aquariums, but it's actually not really a like, it's more of I like the mysterious part of under water life, though I could NEVER go deep under the ocean, I do love to think of the mysterious life under it, it's kind of a cool creepy if you know what I mean :) Oh my goodness I thought I was the only one! I have fallen in love with accents!!!! <3 And yes I do read with accents when I am reading out loud, and yes I am VERY bad at it :D I am thinking about doing an accent tag sometime....it should be interesting :D MORE RANDOM POSTS, MORE RANDOMS POSTS! :) I have seemed to fall in love with random posts, I feel one creeping up on me! But it will have to wait because I am still recovering from a LONG Christmas party :)

    Merry Christmas! (I love saying that! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!Ha! Yes; we have so much in common =) Glad you liked the post! Merry Christmas

      Delete
  7. OH YEAH! WE'RE DISNEY MOVIE BUDDIES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, fun post, Britt. :) I love animated movies, too.
    Tane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's my link up, Brittney!
    http://beingagodgirl.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-confess-link-up.html
    Heidi Anne<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Brittney! I just wanted to say that you and me are extremeley similar and you are officially my new best blogger friend, oh ya, and on Pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is looking awesome :) Just wanted to stop by and say hey .

    i hope you can stop by and return the favor.
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/12/baby-its-cold-outside.html

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!