Monday, December 30, 2013

The lost blogger has returned

Well hello there lovelies! So sorry it's been over two weeks since I last posted. I've never gone that long without posting O_o but anyway- I hope you all have a splendid Christmas! Ours was great.
 Best mess ever!   good page title for Christmas scrap page
 We had a great time with family and I finally got a bow---future archery, Olympic champion here I come ;) lol; I wish.

So most of you all know this but my grandpa made it through the surgery fine and thank the Lord we had a wonderful Christmas with him once again =)
   
Pic of me and my grandpa =)
 
Me and my grandma

 Also another reason I haven't posted in such a long time is because we've been so busy with our house for sale and stuff. We just got an offer last week! Pray it all goes through- we are so ready to sell our house and move. It's taken forever! but anyway just keep us in your prayers. 

  I have one more piece of exciting news! This January I'm going snow tubing with the youth group from KY! I am so so so excited. I just can't even wait =) I have always wanted to go snow tubing! Have any of you all ever been? Was it fun?


Well anyway hopefully I'll get back to my normal posting schedule soon...but if we do sell our house I will be so busy with packing,etc. I won't have time to post much =/ 

Hope you had a blessed Christmas! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

  1. :D Glad to see you back, Britt!! And to know that your grandpa made it through his surgery! So exciting that you have an offer!! :D MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (EVE)

    TW Wright
    ravensandwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas late!! :) And Happy New Year! :) (Kind of on time on that one... lol ;D) That's awesome that your grandpa came through OK! So cool about your bow, too! =) Hope your house gets sold soon. :) And have a fun time snow tubing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!