2. What are you reading right now? The lost crown, & Captives
7. How often do you read out of your comfort zone? Ha.ha.-never. Lol; I know it's awful but it's the truth.
8. Favorite place to read? totally my bed in my room =)
9. What makes you love a book? Wonderful characters, a suspeceful plot and good writing style! I just love to be sucked into the world of my book!
10. Favorite genre? Christian fiction, historical fiction, any kind of series, mystery, and action & adventure
11. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year This year- If we survive. All time would probably be the sweetest thing by Elizebeth Musser
12. How often have you returned books to the library unread? not often. But I'm generally a picky reader!
13. Favorite fictional character? Ahhh! Impossible question. To give one boy I'd say Sage from The false prince (amazing book) and for a girl...oh...maybe....Bree from Viking quest (great series by the way)
14. Favorite fictional villain? Oh good grief...I have no idea. For this one I'm going to do movie villian and I say Rumple from Once upon a time =D
15. Name a book that you could/would not finish. Divergent because of some iffy scenes.
16. What distracts you easily when you’re reading? NOISE.
17. Favorite film adaptation of a novel? War horse maybe!?!
18. How often do you skim a book before reading it? This is a terrible habit of mine but I do it ALL the time.
19. (I'm adding this question) List of some of your all time favorite books.
Running out of time
Adventures of the northwoods (series)
Boston Jane (series)
Andrea Carter (series)
Viking Quest (series)
Milly Keith (series)
The false prince (and all other books by Jennifer Neilson)
Palace of mirrors
If we survive
Cottonwood whispers (Part of an AMAZING series)