Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A late post

I am just so sorry for not posting the winner to the bible verse contest yet! I've been so busy with packing for our move, etc, that I have had no time to sit down on the computer and post. 

First of all I'd like to thank all of you that entered the contest! 
They were all beautiful entries and I got over 8 of them =) So glad that that many of you all entered.
But even though I loved all the entries I had to chose one winner! 


and...
the....
winner...
is....

MARY 


and here is her beautiful entry

 

I just love the photo she used for the verse don't you!?! 
Great job Mary =) As the winner you receive a personalized interview right here on my blog but I'm afraid I won't have time to do it for a few days =/ But as soon as I have time I'll just send you an email and we'll get it all worked out =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again I'm so sorry that I haven't posted a lot =/ I really miss posting on here but I've just been so busy and haven't had any time. Hopefully things will be back to normal speed when we get moved in!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. I got to go snow tubing last week with the teen group from the church in KY that we will be joining and it was SO fun =D Had an amazing time!


Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

4 comments:

  1. UGH! I totally forgot about the verse contest!!!! Sorry Brittney! :) Wow that's a gorgeous entry! Love it! I will just have to pin it on my pintrest board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mary!! :D Thanks for holding this, Britt!! It was lots of fun! :D

    TW Wright
    ravensandwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp I can not believe I won!!!
    Thank you so much for the contest it was so much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Britt!

    I'm hosting a writing contest on my blog and would love it if you entered!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!