Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Character Sketches

So the wonderful sisters Julia and Jenny at Maidens of virtue did these awesome character sketches for my book in progress I'm currently writing! Didn't they do a great job? 

Here are the two characters they did for me and I hope they might make me some more characters in the near future.


Character sketch: Tess


Personality profile – strong willed, clever, and witty. Is often very curious and gets herself into trouble because of her natural curiosity.
Role in my book -- As the main Character Tess is strong willed and very curious. She is a very deep, caring person but sometimes has a hard time sharing her feelings. She is sometimes quick to judge and her spoiled lifestyle has made her a bit selfish. But when terrible things happen and her loved ones are in danger she does not hesitate to jump to their safety- no matter the cost.
Her greatest fear -- that her best friend will go to the king's army and maybe never return.

Character sketch: Alanna



Personality profile – quiet, reserved, caring, and very passionate about the wellbeing of others
Role in my book -- Alanna is one of my main characters in my book. She is Tess's closest friend. She's sweet, kind, and has a lot of responsibility weighing on her shoulders.
Personal quote: "Sometimes the things that we believe are best for us are really not. Only the future will tell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hope you all enjoyed this =) Thank you so much Jenny and Julia for doing this for me!

P.S. Hopefully I'll do another one of these soon.


Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

8 comments:

  1. Those are totally awesome, Britt!! They did a GREAT job!! Is this the Once Upon a Secret? Have you finished it yet? Or are you almost done? :) I read the back cover blurb, or just the blurb, and it sounds so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is for the once upon a secret book =) Well I'm ashamed to admit it's going pretty slowly...lol; but I've been working on it more lately and I hope to finish it in a few more months! It's slow going cuz I've been so busy =/

      Delete
    2. So good to hear that you're still working on it!! :) Don't be ashamed! It took me almost an entire year to write my first book--and now I don't want to edit. :P Ooh, yay!! You should post some of Once Upon a Secret sometime... I'm sure everyone would read it! ;)

      Smiles,
      TW Wright
      ravensandwriting.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Those are great! Your story sounds very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really good! I wish I could draw like that. Unfortunately I don't have that talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they wonderful!?! Yes I know I'm terrible at drawing also =/

      Delete
  4. Both drawings are wonderful! Jenny and Julia must be very talented.
    Oh, and, Brittney, your characters sound great!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!