Saturday, January 4, 2014

~Hope~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^I love this song so much^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope ~  the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best.

Many people say hope and faith in God are the same thing. But that's not exactly true. Faith is believing that God can do something. Hope is believing he will.
Hope is a very precious thing. It's something that helps us keep going through the hard times and looking forward to the good times. Hope is never ending and when you have it you'll never give up; you'll never stop believing. But so many people loose their hope. Yes; they believe that God can bring us through our trials but they have stopped believing that he will.
God puts us through testing-sometimes a lot of testing. But he always will bring us through if we keep faith, trust, and hope in him.
   I must admit to you guys that a few months ago I gave up hope so to speak. So many things have happened the last couple of weeks and it seemed like one thing bad after another happened until the point that I thought it would never end. I pretty much gave up hope. I looked at every thing on the negative side and thought that nothing would turn out for good. I slipped away from where I should have been with God. 
   Hope is a very powerful thing. Don't ever give it up.

Rom.12:12- Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; 

We must rejoice in the Lord even when times are hard, we must be patient in times of trouble and wait upon him, and we must always be constant in prayer. A thing I noticed when I began to loose hope was that I was slacking greatly in my bible reading and prayer life. 
 Replace those thoughts of worry with thoughts of hope, faith, and victory 
Have you lost hope? Are you facing something in your life right now that is just weighing you down with worry and despair? Let me tell you this- There is always a rainbow at the end of the rain, a calm after a storm, peace after despair, and hope after worry...if we just keep our eyes on Jesus. I can say today that he has brought me out of every storm I've ever faced. Because I believe he used those storms to make me stronger. Yes; we will get hurt in life, yes we will probably suffer. But if you have Jesus you have everything. And He will give you hope if you turn to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and in closing I would like to tell you all some wonderful news. Our house sold. This is such a relief to me! We've been trying to sell it for months now and God has finally answered our prayers! I know there are still going to be problems down the road. Moving is always stressful and now we need to find a house in KY, etc. but I know who holds my future- and he's doing a wonderful job of taking care of me right now even if I don't always see it so I know that what he has in store for me must be beautiful and wonderful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Never Lose Hope quote - http://bit.ly/164gRBr 


Keep shining bright 
~Brittney  

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. What church do you go to? I go to a baptist church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep trusting Him, Brittney! I'm so glad to hear you understand to praise Him through the storms. You are not alone!

    Praying for you,
    Sarah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for reminding us not to lose hope. Keep the hope always Brittany! Thanks again.
    Kelsi
    http://theofficialblogofkelsib.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true Britt love it! You're house was sold!?!?!? Amen! I am so glad for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!