Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Let go

 "So I’ll stand with arms high and heart abandoned  In awe of the One who gave it all  So I’ll stand, my soul Lord to You surrendered  All I am is Yours."

Letting go 

She stood silently on an old, abandoned road, rain pouring, winds blowing, and storms brewing.
Her hair tossed back and forth, and her eyelids sparkled with raindrops, water poured off her fingertips, and her heart beat heavily in her chest.
she lifted her arms, lifting her face towards the sky.
I’m yours God. she whispered. I’m yours.
I’m letting go. I’m letting go of my life and putting it in your arms.
I trust in you. She softly muttered, I’m yours.

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

7 comments:

  1. That was beautiful Brittney!!
    http://theofficialblogofkelsib.blogspot.com/
    Kelsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was absolutely breathtaking. <3

    xoxo,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! That picture is amazing! And the text is (as Rose said) breathtaking! Love this so much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful! Is it going in one of your books?

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!