Friday, January 24, 2014

New Design

Do you all like the new design? I've been working on it all week and I've learned some new HTML codes,etc. you all should check out where it says: Explore my blog! I've got some new pages and stuff. I'd like to give special thanks to one of my good blogger friends and fellow designer Anna for helping me with some things! She's such a blessing =)
 Do you guys like this look better? I'm actually really lovin' all the cool new things I added but I'm not quite sure if I like the header yet. What do you all think?

Second of all I'd like to apologize for those who asked for a blog design on my design blog! So sorry I haven't done the things you requested yet but I promise I'll get right on it. My life has been very busy and haven't had much time.

And also a special thank you to all my followers =D Can't believe I got like 5 new followers this week. Love all of you guys.


Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

16 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your header! And I totally understand, I'm constantly busy myself. Though some weeks are less hectic than others. Have a great week!

    God Bless, Amy
    <3 Jesus was my first love <3
    living738.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for the positive feedback =) You all are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfection :) No doubt about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't change your header please!!! I LOVE it! Can I have some links to look at other blogs you have designed?
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new design Brittney!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really LOVE it Brittney! I was actually thinking about changing my blog to a more black/white/pink kind of look, because at the moment that's what I really like! :) So I am totally IN LOVE with you're new design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL header :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Britt. :) Love your blog design! Anna is brilliant at these things, really. But I'm glad I'm just getting into HTML coding and things myself...probably need like and HTML coding book for dummies, lol. Nice design!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This design is good. But I just want to know - is the drawing on the header your own or Anna's?

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!