Thursday, January 16, 2014

Then and now

 I just had to show this hilarious video with you all! It's so true and funny at the same time. These guys do such an awesome job at putting together these videos.




P.S. Sorry about the lack of posting lately but I have been so busy with this whole moving process and I haven't had barely anytime to post. Hopefully when things settle down I'll get back to posting more.

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. HAHA!!! It never gets old! I've seen that like a hundred times, and it's still so FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love watching there little videos. That reminds me they have new one out that I haven't had the chance to watch yet..I should do that sometime to day. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!