Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Forest Green

Ok so I thought I'd try something new on this blog!! I thought I'd do a fashion post :) now I've never done one before and I've seen a lot of blogs do one at least once a week and I thought I might as well do one! Know let me just tell u- the photos are not good quality at all! My brother took them (I thought he did pretty good though) and we were going to take a photo shoot outside but it was raining :/ but anyway here is my outfit!







 Hope u enjoyed the photos! 

Outfit:
Green Vest- Kohls
Under shirt- Rue 21
Skirt- thrift store
Boots- shoe carnival 



Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

5 comments:

  1. Love your header :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! :) I really love the vest, too. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Britt that's awesome!! You have a lovely style, girl! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit Britt. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!