Thursday, February 27, 2014

Things I want to do

So I thought I'd do a post off one of my boards of Pinterest. Can I just say that the Pinterest is the best thing ever. lol; i find the coolest things on there =)

Things I hope to do// bucketlist //future plans

 

 

   

So this is never going to happen but it would be so cool =)

 

 (: 

...i thought of doing this...

#BucketList 

that would be so fun

Bucket List 

YES. YES. YES. My #1 place I want to visit   

 

  Yes!!! 

I want to meet you all SO bad   


book into a movie 

You have no idea how awesome this would be to me


Before I die 

 .... 

Oh yes!




 

 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I I wish i could do some of those, my dad went to Australia. And I have a shirt from there--but i want to go so bad!!!! And i totally want to meet all of my online friends! it would be totes awesome. =)

    TW
    ravensandwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! :) And I love your post title, by the way! It's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to ice skate...open my own business...see everyone I love come to Jesus...meet my online friends...as well. :) Lovely post, Brittney!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I like your list! <3 Hopefully you'll be able to do all that! To give you some hope, I live in Florida and know how to ice skate a little ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so wonderful! I have wanted for so long to learn to ice skate, and it looks like I might get to before spring! But these things are simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!