Thursday, March 20, 2014

Instahappy

So I didn't know what to post today so I just thought I'd share some random pictures from my ipod and Instagram =)

 
^ So I just love starbuck's double chocolate chip frappe! It is SO good =) If you all haven't had it before you must try it.

 
This is me and my mom :) I just love her so much. 

This photo is so not recent but I posted it as a flashback to when me and my parents went to Scotland! Brings back wonderful memories :)

 
This is me and my daddy =) i consider him my hero!
 
  
This is me and two of my little buddies! These are the kids of a family friend of ours and I just miss them so much =( They live in TN so we don't get to see them much.

 
and this is me and my insane brother! lol; we're the Johnson kids...and weird as can be! haha


 

And this is a pic I took on a day that felt so much like spring! I just can not wait till spring gets here. 

Hope you all are having a great week! Hope you enjoyed the photos :)


Keep shining bright
~Brittney 

 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute family! :) Wonderful post dear. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I totally get the "insane brother" and all that. I have a younger brother too-he's the best and we have so much fun together. We're very weird as well. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!