Thursday, March 27, 2014

Swingin' into spring

So spring is finally in the air! And I am so happy. Spring isn't usually my favorite season but I feel like this winter has lasted so long and I'm just so ready for it! So I thought I'd share some springy things from my Pinterest board :)

  
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Pretty paints. 
All the colors of spring =) What is the first color that comes to your mind when you think of the word spring? Mine has always been green. I can't wait till Easter either! I have such a pretty dress for Easter and I just can't wait to wear it again.

Flower halo, blue skies. 
I've been wanting to take a spring photoshoot for so long! I really want a flower crown thing but I haven't been able to find one =/ plus I don't have any one to take the pictures. 

 The Precious Little Things in Life: In The Spotlight: Lemonade stand 
Yummy lemonade

Tu sei il mio sole (Ricky ~n~ Michelle)  You are my sunshine 
=)

 I cannot express how much I love this. 
Such a pretty dress!

Valentino 
^ I'm so in love with these shoes^
 
 Springtime 
<3



Hope you all enjoyed the pictures! Have a beautiful spring =)




Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

  1. Spring!! Aaahh :) This year, spring time is perfect ♥ Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney,
    Can you do a post on your favorite books? And Make it long! I really need some good books to read!
    Thanks you if you consider the idea!
    Liliya Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure :) Hopefully I'll do that sometime this week!

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!