Thursday, April 3, 2014

3 ways/3 days

So I'm doing something I've never done...a fashion linkup! I'm linking up for the 

1 button-down | 3 days | 3 ways
 challenge

 1 Button Down | 3 Days| 3 Ways 

Here is the link to the blog I follow : Fresh Modesty 

My outfit 




 

^ Forgive my terrible hair! I didn't really fix it....lol but anyway this challenge is that you have to wear a button-down (I call it a button-up lol) for three days and each way you wear it different. So today I just wore it with a jean skirt, and converse shoes :)

  

I just love this little shed we have in our back yard! It looks like a little barn :) Lovin our backyard here in KY.

 
So like I know these photos aren't great but my brother did them and to be honest I think he did a pretty good job (he's only ten.) I barely ever do fashion posts usually because I've never had anyone to take good pictures plus I don't have a good camera to use but we took these on my ipod and they didn't turn out too bad.

  

And this last one is definitly my favorite! You can't read the whole side of the shed but it says "Spread your wings and fly" Thought who ever did the paint job on the side is awesome :) I thought it was so cute when we moved here! There's also a butterfly painted on the side but you can't see that either.


Well anyway hope you enjoyed this. I'll be posting another one tomorrow probably...



Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, girl! I love it!! =D

    TW Wright
    ravensandwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the lace on your top! How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in your shirt and I think your hair looks nice! Hope you post for 3 Days-3 ways again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I wear button-ups quite often so I look forward to seeing the next two ways!

    (And I'm so jealous of your green grass - here in Minnesota we just got another foot of snow!)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!