Tuesday, April 1, 2014

All-time favorite books

So somebody commented on my blog a few days ago requesting that I do a blog post with a list of some of my favorite books! And I just have SO many. I'm going to take some time to write out my favorite books and book series(they won't be in order) and why I liked them so much :)

 Adventure is a page away

Series:


Milly Keith by Martha Finley
 This is one of my favorite childhood books-and I still love them so much! They're part of the life of faith collection. This series is historical fiction and it is also Christian. These books have so many values it's amazing. Love these books with all my heart.

The girls of Lighthouse lane by Thomas Kinkade
These books are so good! They are also historical fiction. It's a four book series-each one about a different girl living in the small town of Cape Light on Lighthouse lane.

Fireflies in December by





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you have it folks! A list of the most amazing things on earth. Books are such a gift from God. Some of these books have literally been my friends. I've laughed with them, cried with them, and gone on amazing adventures ;)



Keep shining bright
~Brittney




Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

11 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I need to remember these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE the Millie books! She's my favorite ALOF character!
    And I've also read the Boston Jane books-aren't those books superb? I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Milly is mine also :) Just loved her books so much! And YES Boston Jane is so amazing! You're probably the first person I've met who has ever read those.

      Delete
    2. That's funny because YOU are the first person that I've ever met who's read them! That's good though. We mutually benefited each other in the same exact way, haha. :)

      Delete
  3. So excited to see my books on your list! Very pleased that you enjoyed them. Thank you for sharing them with your readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank YOU so much for writing those wonderful books :) And thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this! Its very hard to find good books these days, but I know they are out there. I also love the Millie series, the Ascendants Trilogy, Boston Jane, and Lois Walfrid Johnson's books! I will defiantly check out the books you recommended. You should totally read these books if you haven't already: The Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie, Keepers of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger, and The Books of Bayern and Princess Academy by Shannon Hale.
    Thanks Again!
    Liliya Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you read the Homelanders Series? I'm on the last book, and it is so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took your recommendation and got "Fireflies in December" from my library-I love it so far!!!
    Thanks for doing this post-I love finding new good books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read The Viking Quest and Fireflies In December - loved them both! This is a wonderful post, Brittney. Very nice idea...
    Have you read Divergent?
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!