Monday, April 21, 2014

Celebrating Sping

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I had a great one :) 

So I thought I'd do another fashion post with me in my Easter dress (I'm not really sure if you all like these kinds of posts or not but...)

 
My bro took all these pics for me again...he is really such a blessing sometimes! lol

  

 

  
Lol; so frightening photo I know! haha. but I just couldn't resist taking this photo when I saw a shovel leaning against the fence...

 
I look really creepy in this pic....but oh well...

  

Outfit: 

shrug- J.C.Penny I think

Dress- yard sale :) 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here is a picture of me, my bro, and my mom :)

 
 


 

 

Hope you had a Great Easter! I'm so glad I serve a risen Savior :) So glad spring is finally here!


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Britt!!

    You are so beautiful!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you so much :) You're so kind!

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!