Friday, April 4, 2014

Randomness and the Button-up challenge

my childhood 

I love Disney. Especially their animated movies (Frozen is my fav) and I know I'm fifeteen but I just get that magical feel like when I was a kid when the movie starts with Cinderella's  castle up front and pixie dust creating a rainbow like circle around it :) I hope some day I can write stories that just have that magical touch. That make people laugh,cry and just relax. Every story has a meaning and there is something meaningful about every story! I watched Saving Mr.Banks a while ago about the author of Mary Poppins! It wasn't one of my favorite movies but it was quite neat to see how that great story came about. I also just saw a movie called "Mrs. Potter" and it was about the life of Beatrix Potter-author of the English children's books "Peter Rabbit" and many others. I really loved this one! It was a super good movie besides it was very sad and made me tear up a bit...
class="tr_bq">
  But as a Christian I have the greatest story to tell! A story of unconditional love- the story of Jesus Christ! And that is the best story of all.
We all have a story to tell! What story are you telling the world?
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so that was random but it was something that was on my mind and thought I'd share! So now here is my second outfit for the: 1 Button-up|3 days|3ways 

this is my second one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

So like please forgive my bare-feet! I just kind of threw this outfit together and I didn't really take the time to were shoes...oh well. lol

 
This is me at the piano! Please forgive the poor quality of this photo.

  
Can I just say that I'm so excited about spring finally being here! I mean just look at that grass-it's GREEN =D lol; really lovin' the weather.

 

  
and this is just me being crazy :) How do u all like the outfit?

button down- yard sale :)
Vest-Kohls (Clearance rack =)
Skirt- ??? no idea




Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love your vest!! I hadn't even thought of wearing a vest with my button down. And Spring is the best reason and season to go shoeless!! Very pretty again today :)

    - Jill
    www.thewizardofoddsandends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same age that you are and still get all giggly and happy while watching Disney movies. :) Frozen, Tangled, and Beauty and the Beast are my top 3 favorite princess movies.
    Oh I've watched Miss Potter too-I love that movie!! Isn't it so sweet? I love the music too-especially the dancing song. :) Cute outfit! I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you're outfit! Hey whoever said you can only be a little girl when you watch Disney movies :P We just watched Mulan the other night with my older sister and she's 24! :D Yep just watched "Saving Mr.Banks" LOVED IT! And yeah Ms. Potter is a family favorite around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Frozen! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize for the extremely late comment, but I've been catching up on blog posts and couldn't help myself... you love the weather in KY!? Hahahaha I would think anyone who hadn't grown up here and eventually grown to love (tolerate) it wouldn't be able to stand it! KY weather is bipolar, haha.

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!