Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tag! You're it...




 Ok so I was awarded by the wonderful Michaela @ her marvelous blog Stepping towards the Son 


 
I was awarded the liebster award....this is prob like the tenth time i've gotten tagged this award! It just seems to keep on going around the blogging community... 

Rules:
~Thank and link back the person who nominated you 
~List eleven facts about yourself 
~Answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you 
~Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can't nominate the blogger who nominated you)
~Ask them eleven questions
~Let them know of their nomination 

 

11 Facts about me:


1) I've been blogging for over two years now
2) I have a obsession with Frozen
3) I am SO not a morning person
4) I cried my eyes out when I watched the book thief
5) I hate snakes
6) I love soft blankets
7) My favorite book of the Bible is James
8) I love to accessorize 
9) I do not like coming up with random facts. lol; it takes more thought then it seems
10) I hate to vacuum. It's my least favorite chore
11) I love book stores

So ^that was probably the most random group of facts I've ever done...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Michaela's questions:


1) Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Anna
   

2) What's your favorite season?
This is actually a really tough question....i love so many things about each one

3) If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
Australia or Thailand

 4) If you could have tea with any book character, who would it be?
Jessilyn Lassiter from Fireflies in December

5) List your five favorite foods
Nutella, Pasta, garlic Steak, Ice-cream, and White-cheddar popcorn :)

6) What is your favorite class in school?
History

7) Vanilla or chocolate?
For ice-cream-Vanilla. For anything else-Chocolate

8) Coffee or tea?
I hate both. (Please no-one kill me.lol)

9) Pearls or diamonds?
Diamonds =)

 10) If you could be the heroine in any movie what movie would you choose?
I'd love to be a heroine on the TV series Merlin :) Love that series and I just love anything in the medieval era!
I am obsessed with Merlin! Call me weird but this show has more plot, character and life lessons than very many things out there. After series 5, I shall cry.
11) What is your favorite song?
Oh goodness! I have so many...my favorites are Blessed be the name of the Lord, Even in the Valley, and Reach the world. 


Here are my questions for my nominees:


1) Favorite superhero?
 Captain America.
 We all know who my favorite is. lol. xD

2) If you could change your hair and eye color what would you change it to?
3) What's your favorite flower?
4) Favorite drink?
5) Anna or Elsa? (from Frozen)
6)  Sweatshirts or tank tops?
7) Flip-flops or boots?
8) what's your Favorite childhood memory?
 childhood splendor
9) Favorite book of the Bible
10) Favorite quote
11) Favorite Pinterest board of mine 


And I award:


And whoever else wants to use this tag on their blog :)



Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Britt!! =) I'll be sure to do this soon!! =)

    TW Wright
    ravensandwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you, Brittany! These are always such fun!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    P.S. Cap is my favorite too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, we have a lot in common. I'm NOT a morning person, sobbed hysterically during The Book Thief, hate vacuuming with a PASSION, and adore book stores. =) Also, Merlin is one of the best TV series' EVER!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH ASDFGHJKL:!! Sorry, fangirling over here. ;) <3 this post. =)

    ~jaime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Captain America is the best superhero ever!!
    I'm working on memorizing the book of James :)

    -
    Ruth Newton

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!