I finished school last week! YES. Oh yeah! So excited about summer. Like I mean SO excited.
And I made a summer goal list, which is scary...considering I'm such a terrible procrastinator and every time I make plans/goals I usually never do them. Sad; I know. But...I'm going to work on that :) Hopefully...but anyway I thought I might as well share my goals/plans on here that way whenever you all think about it you can remind me to stay consistent with them!
Ok. Let's go:
1) Read my bible EVERY day. No exceptions. (I need to work on this. Ive been doing better but I need to do even better!)
2) Get fit. Loose weight. (I've been saying this forEVER but I have lost 10 pounds so far so that's a start :)
3) Really dedicate myself to piano (I have to partake in a competition at camp this year and oh my word I'm so freaking out in fright.)
4) *This is a big one guys* WRITE (almost) EVERY DAY. (my goal for this one is to write an average of 850 words a day, four times a week, and be able to have a good sized book finished by the end of summer (If you all want to hear more about this just comment and I'll do another blog post on it)
5) Spend more time outside (I've already been doing this. We've got LOTS of yard work going on at our house...)
6) Read some books I've been wanting forever but haven't got a chance to get yet (for instance Andrew Klavan's homelander series. I'm just dying to read them.)
7) Actually do my plans instead of them being just that...plans. I hope to make them reality.
What are your guys plans for the summer?
Also I'm going on vacation next week! YIPPEE. Pretty excited. Well hope you all are having a good memorial weekend. Thanks for reading.
Keep shining bright