Saturday, May 10, 2014

Dogs. Life. & Summer

  
I saw this picture on Pinterest and I just thought it was the cutest thing. I just like love my dogs so much. They're literally like family and the most loyal animals. 
One of my favorite dog quotes is:

"Dogs leave footprints on your heart and dog hair on your clothes." 

And that statement is so true. Our white Shepard is loosing her winter coat and it's just like fur EVERYwhere.

....Alrighty so I know this is such a random post but I didn't really know what else to post about. so yeah....

Last night was the youth conference at our church! Had so much fun and enjoyed the preaching. Can't wait to have it again next year :) I'm especially looking forward to summer camp next month and finally getting out of school in a few weeks xD I've never looked forward to summer so much (I say that every year lol.)
When do you all get out of school? And what are you looking forward to this summer? This summer I'm starting to refinish furniture and then resale it at a flea market by us that provides free outdoor booths every Friday! So excited about this because I just love refurnishing stuff and it's so cool that I might get some profit off of it. Hopefully I'll get to post some pictures of my things I redo sometime. So far I got a: mini table, chair, mirror, and shelving/storage thing to redo. I got all of this stuff each for less than $5 and hope to sell it for a lot more profit! Can't wait to get it all finished :)



Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Adorable quote! We have three pure-bred labs, and they are shedding a lot as well! HAIR EVERYWHERE! I can't wait till school ends! I honestly think this is the summer I am most looking forward to...not only because I am going to go to an amazing summer camp, but because I'm also WORKING at that same camp! So practically, it'll be like being at camp all summer! *so excited*
    You have a great summer break, Britt!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so awesome about being able to work at summer camp =D I think I'll be able to do that next year and I'm so excited.

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!