Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Design

So I finally got time to do a new blog design! yay :) I hope you all like it. I found out how to do some new HTML and CSS coding and I think some of the things I did turned out beautifully. I also got to redo the blog design on my design blog. For a long time I couldn't find a design I liked for it but I think I'm finally happy with this one. here is the picture of the header. and you can check out the new design yourself by just clicking on it ---->>>>>



Also I thought I'd give a shoutout to all the girls who's blogs I've redone lately :)





I'm sure all of these girls would be thrilled if you checked out their blogs and maybe even follow! And if any of you all want a blog design I'd be glad to give you one.


Well I hope you all are having a fantastic week. Mine is going by very fast already and I have a lot to do this week. My dad's leaving tomorrow for a missions trip to Mexico! Please pray that it goes good and that many souls will be saved :)



Keep shining bright
~Brittney

 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR NEW DESIGN!!!! =) And thanks for adding my blog =)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!