Saturday, May 24, 2014

Plans//Update//Awesomeness

  

I finished school last week! YES. Oh yeah! So excited about summer. Like I mean SO excited. 
And I made a summer goal list, which is scary...considering I'm such a terrible procrastinator and every time I make plans/goals  I usually never do them. Sad; I know. But...I'm going to work on that :) Hopefully...but anyway I thought I might as well share my goals/plans on here that way whenever you all think about it you can remind me to stay consistent with them!

Ok. Let's go:

1) Read my bible EVERY day. No exceptions. (I need to work on this. Ive been doing better but I need to do even better!)

2) Get fit. Loose weight. (I've been saying this forEVER but I have lost 10 pounds so far so that's a start :)


3) Really dedicate myself to piano (I have to partake in a competition at camp this year and oh my word I'm so freaking out in fright.)

4) *This is a big one guys* WRITE (almost) EVERY DAY. (my goal for this one is to write an average of 850 words a day, four times a week, and be able to have a good sized book finished by the end of summer (If you all want to hear more about this just comment and I'll do another blog post on it)

5) Spend more time outside (I've already been doing this. We've got LOTS of yard work going on at our house...)

6) Read some books I've been wanting forever but haven't got a chance to get yet (for instance Andrew Klavan's homelander series. I'm just dying to read them.)

7) Actually do my plans instead of them being just that...plans. I hope to make them reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are your guys plans for the summer?

Also I'm going on vacation next week! YIPPEE. Pretty excited. Well hope you all are having a good memorial weekend. Thanks for reading.




Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

8 comments:

  1. Get my truck fixed enough to drive, and go fishing. That'll be the main two things this summer. And blog, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!!! I wanna hear more about ur book!!! im kinda a writer!!!lol its one of those things that I hafta b in the mood for but........ I love to hear about other ppls writings!!! n btw don't think ive ever commented on here but ive been following for a couple months and I L-O-V-E ur blog!!! def one of ma faves!! -bre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals, mine are almost the same. I am a huge procrastinator. Congrats on losing ten pounds not as easy as it sounds. Love to hear more about your books. I hope you have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we hear some more about your story? What you have shared concerning your books so far has been very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. share about your story, Britt!! =) Please??
    I'm sure you would absolutely LOVE The Homelanders series, book 1 and 2 are fantastic, still trying to get 3 and 4. =P

    Love your posts! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehee hey we share a fault I NEVER get anything I want done!!! :) OH MY WORD YOU ARE GOING TO READ THE HOME LANDER SERIES!?!?! I'm on the second book, (suppose to be on the fourth by now but TONS of things have come up :P) and it's AMAZING!!! I LOVE them so much! I can not tell you how much I am enjoying these books! Oh warning you will not be going to bed early every night because LITERALLY EVERY chapter ends on a cliff hanger EVERY chapter! So yeah I guess you could say I stayed up late every night reading the first book and half the second to where I am now :) Tell me when you start reading them! Oh and I'm almost half way through season three of Once Upon A Time ;) TTYL!

    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  7. lose weight (:/), start baking and cookin more, and complete my summer work (NO.) :D
    all your goals are really great! i'm also planning to read the bible everyday (:
    xoxo
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a good and important list! I rarely ever make myself a long time to do list, but maybe I should be....

    Your blog design is so fun and lovely! Thank you for your comment a while back and now I'm glad to have found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!