Sunday, June 15, 2014

Names that Inspire

I did one of these a long while ago and a lot of you said you enjoyed it so I thought I'd do it again :)

http://ailigirl.blogspot.com/ 

---this post is mostly for all you writers out there like me who are always looking for new character inspiration =)

Ashllyn  
(I think this picture is absolutely beautiful. The eyes are awesome)
Name~ Ariella
Origin~English
 Meaning~Lion of God

 Amanda 

Name~Felicia
 Origin~  Swedish
Meaning~Lucky


~ 
Name~Delia
Origin~Greek
Meaning~goddess of Delos

 Annabelle 
Name~Beth
Origin~Scottish
Meaning~Lively

Aurora ( the Disneys) 
(for those of you Merlin lovers- yes I know Morgana is evil,but I still love the name!)
Name~Morgana
Origin~Welsh
Meaning~ Born of the sea

 Kennedy
Name~ Cassandra
Orgin~greek
Meaning~Daughter of power

Jasmine ( The Disneys)
Name~Eve
Origin~Hebrew
Meaning~Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I hope you all liked the names. Sorry I haven't been posting much but I've had a super busy week and tomorrow I'm leaving for camp +___+ I can't believe it's here all ready! The time has passed by so quickly. I'm so excited and can hardly wait. I'm also nervous since it's my fist time going to this camp and because I'm entering for a piano competition...SO nervous.
  Hope you all are having a great week. Hopefully I'll come back from camp with lots of pictures and an update. I won't be able to recieve any emails so if any of you email me I won't be able to respond till I get back! I plan on posting a scheduled post this week but that's all you'll be hearing from me until I get back....Also PLEASE PRAY for my dad as he leaves Tuesday for Brazil. He's going down there for the world cup to pass out scriptures. Pray for his safety and that many souls would be saved!


Keep shining bright
~Brittney 
 
 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

  1. What kind of camp is it? Have fun. :) I'll be praying for your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures and names! So creative, and unique! I will totally pray for your dad, and have fun at camp, I'm going to work at camp starting next week, so I'll be gone ALL summer!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brittney! You've been tagged: http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/2014/06/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!