Monday, August 25, 2014

Dream Destination Linkup


Don't we all have a place we've always been dreaming of going to? A dream destination? If your like me you've dreamed of traveling tons of places--of seeing the world...and now my dear, beloved blogger friends I present unto you the

DREAM DESTINATION LINKUP

How does it work you may ask? Well here's what it is...


Rules and Guidelines:

1) Pick you Dream Destination. This can be a American city, a tropical Island, a busy europeon city, or a ice-covered mountain. It's YOUR dream destination!
2) Make a cover image with the name of your dream destination
3) WRITE! Do a blog post about your dream destination, where it's located, why you want to go there, and what you'd do there! This is basically an oportunity to be your own travel agent! lol; look up places you'd love to visit near your dream destination! For example if you want to go to Hawaii mention the things you want to do there (ex. surfing, visiting pearl harbor, eating pineapple drinks, etc.)
4) post it on your blog (or if you don't have a blog email me your entry) with a link back to this post. And I'd also love it if you posted the image above^ on your blog's sidebar!
5) the deadline is: September 1st   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that many of you will enter! I will also be judging the entries based on the writing, destination, cover image, etc. and the winner will have their blog button posted on my sidebar! But please just enter for the fun of it :) I can't wait to hear about your dream destinations! If you have any questions feel free to ask in a comment below

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Here is my entry, Britt! http://beingagodgirl.blogspot.com/2014/08/dream-destination.html

    P.S. I LOVE THIS IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a great contest. Here is my entry: http://butterfliesoftheimagination.wordpress.com/2014/08/30/my-dream-destination-linkup/
    I hope it's okay that I already went to my dream destination. It's my dream to visit again, though, because I really enjoyed myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I also nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://butterfliesoftheimagination.wordpress.com/2014/09/02/liebster-award-2/

      Delete
  3. Hey Brittney! I'm sorry I'm sending you my link late. I posted it the day before it ended but I never told you about it. Sorry. But here it is:
    http://living738.blogspot.com/2014/08/dream-destination-link-up.html
    God Bless, Amy
    living738.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Wow! What an awesome blog! You inspire me so much! My name is Sarah. I'm a writer/blogger/photographer. I'd be honored if you'd join my blog, imsarahgrace art, photography, and design (http://imsarahgrace.blogspot.com). This is where I muse about a wide range of topics: art, photography, design, lifestyle, food, travel, and more. I think you’ll enjoy it, and I hope to see your name around these parts! :)

    Sarah
    imsarahgrace

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!