Friday, August 1, 2014

VBS//School//Life

Last week my church has VBS and I had the privilege of helping out with the K5-1ST graders and also being a bus captain! It was an awesome week and I was so glad to be apart of it. We had over 20 kids get saved. Praise the Lord!

Here are some photos from last week:

  
Me and two of my fellow VBS helpers. Love these girls to death!

  

 

  

me and some of the kids on my bus :) I absolutely loved working a bus route (it was rough sometimes) but I loved getting to know the kids. I now am starting to help out on the bus every Sunday! So glad for this opportunity to reach out the kids in my community!

   
^ Some pictures of the kids that I helped with for VBS!

 

 
I got to be in a skit for VBS and I had to play one of the guy's old, grumpy, grandma! lol; I had to put on some old fashioned clothes and put baby powder in my hair. I also had to wear some glasses but I don't have a pic with them on...but anyway it was tons of fun!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The summer has gone by SO fast! I mean it's unbelievable...am I the only one who feels this way? I'm starting school in a week! AHHHH. It's terrible. lol. but anyway...I've decided to do this awesome (yet hard) thing for high school. I've decided to finish my last three years of high school in two years! To be able to do this I got to be determined and try hard to double-up,etc. It's something I really want to do though and my parent's ok'd it, so I'm going to go for it :) So yeah....random but I thought I'd share that bit of news with you all anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for taking time to read my blog posts! I'm so sorry for not posting very often but the summer has been crazy busy. Have an awesome last week or so of summer! And good luck on starting the new school year!





Keep shining bright
~Brittney

 

 


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

4 comments:

  1. that's so cool about you doing 3 grades of school in 2 years--im also gonna try that :) hope it works out for you!!! -bre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope it works out for you too :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, looks like VBS was tons of fun!! And good luck with doing three in two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. However to experience these studies effectively you must be great in science subjects and have enthusiasm essaythinker.net for examinations and dissection

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!