Friday, September 19, 2014

Life Happenings

 Paris by Irene Suchocki
Life has been....quite busy to say the least. The last couple of weeks have gone by so fast it's unbelievable! Do you ever feel like life is just going by way too fast and you can barely catch up? It reminds me about the bible verse: James 4:14- Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. Our life is short so we must try to do as much for Christ as we can.
You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I didn't really know what to post about today but I figured I should probably post something or else you all would think I dropped off the face of the Earth. I don't have time to post much at all but I thought I'd give you a little highlight on what's going on with my right now.

This Sunday my church is taking a group to Maryland to pass out 40,000 portions of scripture in only 4 days! I'm really looking forward to this trip and can't wait. Next Friday our group will also be touring Washington D.C. If any of you are trying to get a design by me next week, etc. I will not be available! 

Sorry for not posting more in recent weeks. I really wish I had more time but it's been extremely busy. I've been really active at church with teaching a new class and all (loving it :) and I've also been working on my kid's resale which I think I've told you all about also! Hopefully when I get back from Maryland I'll have more time to post! Please keep the missions team in your prayers. 




Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time on the mission trip!! I'll be praying for you! :) And I understand about being so busy! It has been the same way for me. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! The trip went great. Thanks for the prayers :)

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!