Saturday, September 6, 2014

Linkup winners

First of all let me apologize for posting the winner of the dream destination linkup so late! This last week I went to my grandparent's house in IN and then the day after we got back I left for back to school camp. It was an amazing time, I just wasn't able to get on the computer until now!

  So now I at last present to you the winner of the dream destination link-up:



ocean
(You all can click on the link to read her entry)

Thank you so much to all that entered! And congradualtions Ana! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is all I have time to post for now but hopefully I'll be posting a devotional on here sometime soon :)




Keep shining bright
~Brittney 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

1 comment:

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!