Tuesday, October 21, 2014

16th Birthday pictures

I had an amazing 16th Birthday party October 4th. Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting pictures til now!

I had such an amazing time with all my friends and family.



Me and my aunt Debbie



At my birthday party we also had a ceremony and my dad presented a purity ring to me!


after the ceremony I changed into casual clothes and opened presents! (btw for those of you who are wondering why I got frosted flakes for my birthday it is because my nickname is "Frosty" which came from frosted flakes...and how I got the nickname is a long story so yeah. weird I know.)

After the party me and my friends played soccer in my backyard :) So totally awesome...

And this is my crazy youth group!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. I had more but I don't have the time to post them all now...Hope you all are having a great week!

Also I now have a facebook!!! If you have one I'd love for your to request me as a friend. My profile is here

Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. Ah, looks lile you guys had loads of fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, and you seemed to have a lot of fun. Love the color scheme by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And oh yes it was tons of fun!

      Delete
  4. Aww, you look gorgeous! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!