Wednesday, October 22, 2014

autumn

autumn-lovely idea to do with whole class for all sorts of things...  

Fall is here! And oh how I love it. I love the beauty that fall brings, the chilly air and colorful leaves. I love wrapping up in a blanket on a chilly day and sipping some hot cocoa. I love autumn. God's beauty always surrounds us but I always feel like it does even more in fall.

Fall, the prettiest season of all. 

What's your favorite thing about autumn? 


autumn leaves  
(This picture just reminded me...did I tell you all I got my driver's permit? Because I did =D So yeah I'm pretty excited about that...)


 So cool!
 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I love Autumn. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!
    See me at www.myblue-striped umbrella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!