Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall Fashion post//Birthday party

So sorry for not posting forever! My trip to Maryland was fantastic (pictures coming soon) Wednesday my brother took a photoshoot for me! So I'm going to do a fashion post...haven't done one for awhile...


Falling in love with fall 

 

  

 

  
this one is my personal favorite

 

  

and this is one that was accidental...this is me telling my brother what to do! lol. 

Outfit:
 
scarf- from a friend (I think it came from Walmart)
belt- Cato
skirt- goodwill
shirt- goodwill
shoes-Kohls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I think some of you know this already but....my 16th birthday party is TOMORROW. I'm like super duper excited =D I hope to post pictures of it soon. Can't believe I'm turning sixteen....time surely has flown by.



Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brittney! That's so exciting that you're going to be sixteen! I don't know about where you live, but where I live sixteen is when you can get a drivers license. (I personally can't wait to get mine (-; ) Cute outfit, and I love the scarf! (Fall clothing is my one weakness)
    Have a wonderful and amazing birthday!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! You look so beautiful and your brother took some lovely pictures. I love your blog and can't wait to see your trip pictures. ^.^
    Blog on // June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Love the outfit looks stunning on you. I love fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit!! So perfect for autumn. And Happy Birthday!! You are sixteen going on seventeen.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Your pictures are so adorable! You're brother is the best male photographer I've ever seen. Not a finger in the picture anywhere, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww he'd be glad to hear it....he's only eleven :)

      Delete
  6. These are gorgeous pictures!:)
    You look beautiful <3<3
    I love your blog, followed you!
    June
    The Journeys' of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brittany!
    I'm Clara! I have been reading your blog for awhile now! I saw your writing entry on Eve of Womanhood! You are a great writer, and I absolutely love your blog!! Keep up the good work!
    In Christ,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Clara! That means a lot :) You are very encouraging.

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday!! Let me know how your birthday party went; I'm working on planning my sweet sixteen party! I love your pictures; you're so pretty!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went beyond great! Hopefully I'll be doing a post on it soon...

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!