Tuesday, December 2, 2014

D e c e m b e r

crisp  
I can't believe December is here...already. I feel like fall just got here and now winter has taken it's place! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by...we're already on the last month of the year! 

    Winter is so beautiful though. December is probably my favorite month of the year! Not only do I just love wearing sweaters, snuggling up with extra blankets, and drinking hot cocoa, but I love the Christmas spirit that this month brings! I hear Christmas music every day and I love looking at all the Christmas lights in town. Next week my church is having a float in the parade =) The week after that I'm having a teen Christmas party at my house and the week after that we're going Christmas caroling! I just love December.  It truly is- 
"The most wonderful time of the year!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. My blog is in the middle of being redesigned. Sorry if it's looking weird...in the process of giving it a wintery/Christmas look!


Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!
    Can you check out my contest? It would mean a lot to me. ^.^ Thanks! X
    http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com/2014/12/contest-time.html
    - June

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!