Thursday, November 19, 2015

Senior Pictures

Oh my goodness guys! I can't believe how long it's been since I did a blog post! This year has been so busy and has gone by so fast it's crazy. I can't believe that I'm almost half way done with my senior year. I got my pictures taken by a friend of mine and I thought I'd share some of them with you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  
 
  \

  


 
  

 

 

 
 

  
Me from my K-5 Graduation to my high school graduation!

 

  


I hope that you all are having a wonderful November! What are your all's Thanksgiving plans? We are having it at our house for the first time this year and having family come in! I am so excited about black Friday shopping too. Do any of you all shop on Black Friday? Once again I'm so sorry for not keeping up with blogging like I used to...I really miss it. Hopefully I'll get around to posting a devotional sometime soon!




Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, and you are gorgeous. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back and pretty pictures, you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!